Friday, May 17, 2013

The once and future blog. An update.

 
 



A quick update on the lack of activity here since I’ve actually had some people ask (Thank you so much!). I’m simply rethinking the whole shebang. I’m close to having it down in my head but not quite ready yet. This is not over! The problem is that I was schooled something hard about the reality of what I was doing. I thought I was filling in blanks, helping out, etc. I was not. This is all so well covered that I had to stop and try and figure out if I wanted to keep going. Well, I do! It’s just going to be different. More on that later!
Thanks to everybody and keep the faith!

2 comments:

  1. I'm digging this blog. I just ordered The Bad Pack and Cage on Amazon, because of your page. I've been collecting bad/fun action and horror movies for years, and I'd never heard of these movies before. Don't stop what you're doing, this stuff is gold.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is the best kind of comment right here! I hope you enjoy them! I won't stop, but it's going to be different. There will be some of this, and a lot of some other things as well. Hopefully I'll start it up again sooner than later. Thanks so much for reading!

      Delete